Do you struggle with sluggish metabolism more than you should? If so, wouldn’t you want to know how to supercharge your metabolism and prevent or reverse degenerative disease in 4 simple steps?
First of all, you should understand a little bit about how your metabolism works…
A simple way to describe this is that metabolism is the using and building process of chemicals in your body on a continuous basis. Metabolism is largely regulated by hormones and is what determines your aging process.
Your body has to efficiently replace the used up chemicals to stay in metabolic balance. All of the systems of the body are connected, so when the systems are not efficient, that’s when premature disease occurs.
For instance, when you start to lose your hormones (usually around age 30) you start to create metabolic imbalance because your hormones are obviously not in balance as they once were. So, it makes perfect sense that it’s not a good idea to wait until menopause (somewhere around age 50) to create a healthy lifestyle.
Also, you should know that it is a myth that healthy metabolism only refers to thin individuals. It has more to do with efficient regeneration and not just how easily one can burn sugar and fat and use it as energy.
Let’s take a look at 6 common causes of unhealthy metabolism:
- low energy
- incomplete digestion
- insufficient sleep
- consistent bad moods
- cravings for toxins (sugar, caffeine and/or alcohol)
- difficulty concentrating
By changing nutrition and lifestyle habits years before menopause starts, your chances of unhealthy metabolism and degenerative disease are greatly reduced.
Did you know that only 10 to 20% of what happens to you as you age is genetic? Lifestyle has a much greater influence on your health than your genetics. You can essentially change your own “genetic expression”, so that your metabolism starts to work efficiently and damage can be reversed.
Unhealthy metabolism leads to heart disease, strokes, cancer and many other degenerative diseases of aging.
Your Prescription For Healthy Metabolism:
- Taper the amount of toxins you ingest (caffeine, alcohol, refined sugar, processed food) and ultimately eliminate them completely. Instead, try a more alkaline type diet, meaning mostly fruits, vegetables, whole grains in moderation, nuts, seeds and legumes. You do not have to become a vegetarian to accomplish this, but should consider consuming less meat products, no more than 3 times per week, ideally.
- Do not skip meals. Skipping meals causes an overproduction of adrenaline and cortisol which causes havoc to your metabolism. 3 meals a day is ideal with the biggest meal preferably at lunch time and 2 small healthy snacks, if needed. No one size fits all, therefore your plan should be designed especially for YOU.
- Find out if your hormone system is compromised so you can create nutritional habits to support these changes. If you haven’t done so already, have a baseline hormone panel done do detect imbalances. If you’re not sure where to have this done, I can help you and order the test for you.
- Stop trying to do everything. Slow down and honor your aging process so you can truly live your best years, disease-free.
Since it is inevitable that all women will, at some point in their lives, have a depleted hormone system, it is important that you use proper nutrition to rebuild yourself continually. Sticking to healthy habits isn’t always easy, right? You need support and accountability from someone who’s been where you are and gotten consistent results. That’s why I would like to invite you to a Free “Supercharge Metabolism ” discovery session that could change your destiny. Click here to get on my schedule.
I only have 5 spots available at this time and if you are one of the first 3 to sign up you will also get an additional $100 discount on my “Supercharge Metabolism & Manage Midlife” 4 week step-by-step system.
These should be the best years of your life, so I really want to encourage you to learn as much as you can about your body so that you can live without the degenerative diseases of aging and harness your maximum longevity potential.
To The Best Years Of Your Life!